Monday, October 12, 2009

Positive

In an effort to think positive, look on the bright side, find the silver lining and all that, a list of the top 10 positives about my hubs being laid off:

10. He's beginning to understand why I hate Kathie Lee Gifford so much. (For God's sake why doesn't Hoda just smack her?!)
9. More time for visiting friends and family.
8. No more explaining what goes on here during the day.
7.  He bakes homemade bread to relieve stress. Yum!
6. I haven't been to Walmart in 2 weeks.
5. Saves on gas.
4. House and yard work is getting done.
3. An extra set of hands means no more waiting for nap time to take a shower.
2. He gets to spend more time with Evelynn.
1. We get to spend more quality time together.

And now I have a scene from Life of Brian and the song "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" stuck in my head. :)

1 comment:

  1. Totally relate to this!! I feel a little guilty everytime I think about how I am enjoying having my hubby around more right now- but I am.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments but have no place for hate, foul language or judgmental attitudes. Please keep that to yourself.