Wednesday, April 13, 2011

2nd party invite

I just created Evie's second birthday party invitations on Shutterfly. I do love their stuff.Of course, the best part was that it was almost completely free! I used my Pampers points to buy the cards and only had to pay shipping! AND it gets even better! By giving you this link, they'll give me a $10 credit on my next order, which you know I'll be using. You can do it too! Just make a card on shutterfly and when you're finished with your order, embed it on your blog. Shutterfly rocks. :) Also, Shutterfly did NOT ask me to write anything about this post, all that was required was the blow link/graphic.



Sweet Cupcake Birthday Invitation
Click here to browse Shutterfly birthday card designs.
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments but have no place for hate, foul language or judgmental attitudes. Please keep that to yourself.